Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Butterfly Charm Bracelet & Earrings Set for Mother's Day

Butterfly Wings   by Robin Fogle

Like a butterfly emerges
And unfolds its graceful wings,
A child grows and develops
With the love a mother brings.
I'm thankful for the times
When you encouraged me to try,
For God gave me my wings,
But, Mom, you taught me how to fly.

 
This beautiful poem is timeless. During my formative year, my Mother was encouraging me to dream and to explore. My life experiences were incredible and fulfilled. My mother wanted me to have what she was not able to have. Years have passed; I am taking care of my Mother. Those moments of being reflective, I am appreciative of Mom encouraging and allowing me to explore. This butterfly charm symbolizes our mothers teaching and encouraging us to explore beyond.

This is a perfect inspiring gift for your Mother. Through Erika Lynden’s inspiration, each unique piece is created with love; designed solely for Timepieces by Moonstruck Design.

The Mother’s Day bracelet is created with fresh water pearls, silver beads, a butterfly charm and a signature Moonstruck Designs charm. The fresh water pearls colors are white, lilac, Caledon green, copper, blue-grey and more. All these colors are a breath of fresh air. The bracelet will fit up to an 8” wrist, with a clam shell clasp The exquisite earrings are 1” long, created with 3 gradual sizes of fresh water pearls, hanging from a French wire. The pearls are beautiful colors of Caledon green, copper and white.

You may purchase the bracelet and earring separate. The bracelet and earrings are individually-hand designed, each will be slightly different. (In this picture, the butterfly charm is pewter, not purple. ) With your Mother’s Day purchase, you will receive a free ½ lb. box of chocolates. What mother does not love chocolates? Enjoy.....

1 comment:

  1. Mothers like new fashion jewelry,so try to send decent style Bracelet to your mom on mothers day.
    send gifts to Pakistan from UK

    ReplyDelete